Monday, October 20, 2008

Mom and Son

Son: Mommy, Mommy, why do other kids tell me I have a big head?
Mom: Don't worry about them. Now take your cap and go get me 40 lbs of potatoes at the store.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! can I have a bike for Christmas?
Mom: Nope. You already have your wheelchair.


Son: Mommy, Mommy I don't want my hair braided.
Mom: Shut up and lift the other arm.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! I can't breathe!
Mom: Good, it's working.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! Why is daddy running away?
Mom: Shut up, and help me reload the shotgun!


Son: Mommy, mommy, what is a deliquant child?
Mom: Shut up, light your cigarette, drink your whisky and deal those cards.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! My egg tastes bad.
Mom: Stop complaining! Just eat it!
Son: Mommy, Mommy!
Mom: What is it now!
Son: Do I have to eat the beak as well?


Son: Mommy, Mommy! Grandpa's going out!
Mom: Well throw some more gasoline on him then.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! I don't want hamburgers for supper!
Mom: Shut up or I'll grind your other hand.


Son: Mommy, Mommy! My head hurts!
Mom: Shut up and get away from the dart board!

No comments: